Race Communications supplies Ku- and C-band amplifiers-converters (BUCs) manufactured by one of the world leaders in this segment, Alga Microwave. These products have a large range of various frequency sub-bands, transmitter power, and structural variation. The amplifiers are designed to operate as part of central and node satellite communication stations as well as stationary TES and mobile satellite terminals.
- Compact uncontrolled amplifiers of the Lite series with power from 8 to 16 W for mobile applications
- Low-profile amplifiers of the Trekker series with power up to 40 W
- Classical GaAs solid state amplifiers with power up to 250 W
- GaN amplifiers with power up to 500 W
- BUCs are available for standard, extended and lower (plan) Ku-band
The proposed Ku-band product line includes:
- Compact controlled and uncontrolled amplifiers with power from 20 to 30 W
- Classical GaAs solid state amplifiers with power up to 500 W
- GaN amplifiers with power up to 1000 W
The proposed C-band product line includes:
The compact design, high efficiency and reliability of the amplifiers are combined with built-in redundancy and advanced management capabilities that allow you to control both individual devices and the system reliability as a whole.
- Built-in redundancy logic instead of a separate external controller
- Built-in telemetry for critical parameters
- Web-interface and SNMP monitoring
- Ethernet/IP, RS-485, RS-232, "dry contact".
Features of Alga Microwave Amplifiers:
Details see in the website www.algasat.ru The RACE group of companies is also ready to offer individual BUC models of in-house production to potential customers.